- Franchised and managed hotel accounts receivable;
- Processing of T&E expense claims submitted by staffs in WH&R Corporate Office
- Any other duties assigned by the Director of Finance
- Review invoices and statement of account to ensure completeness and accuracy of billing for franchised and managed properties
- Ensure all invoices are accurately prepared and delivered timely to the properties
- Perform data entries in Oracle System for approved write off amount, adjustment entries and verify tax receipts
- Ensure all payments are correctly applied and uploaded to Salesforce
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers, respond to account inquiries and ensure turnaround time within 24 hours
- Maintain good working relationship with customers.
- Assist high level Finance Manager to check all employee T&E expense claims Worksheets to ensure they are supported with fai piao, approved by Department Head and amount tally with supporting documents.
- For Hotel Charge-back, ensure hotels provided with scan copies of supporting invoices and fai piao and the charge code is correct
- Carry out duties as assigned by high level Director of Finance from time to time including but not limited to pickup/delivery documents to banks/liaison with external tax agent etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduate, Accounting Major preferred
- Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of basic accounting/ finance and finance related working experience preferred
- Prior working experience with international firm preferred
- Languages: CET4- 6
- Multi-task capability, adaptability and team player
Closing in 9 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm