We develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems.
We have a proven track record and play major roles in Asia's spectacular skylines of cities and transport and infrastructure developments. We also provide customized environmental solutions to our clients as well as provide design services and deliver projects for all types of mission critical facilities.
What You Will Do
You will work as part of a team to provide highly professional consulting services to prestigious clients such as financial institutions, governments and quasi-government instrumentalities.
You will have the opportunities to participate in developing solutions for complex world-class Buildings, Rail Systems, Civil and Infrastructure projects.
With the knowledge you gained from your studies, you will:
- Assist the project manager to carry out engineering drafting work, research, analyze and coordinate projects in accordance with clients’ specifications, contract requirements and ethics & compliance policies.
- Complete work to the Quality Standards applicable to the project as directed.
- Report progress of work to the project manager and the team in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2020 graduates/recently graduated with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering disciplines relevant to your preferred career focus.
- Possess ideally less than two years of relevant experience.
- Possess good communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Possess good time management skills.
- Passionate, proactive, curious and creative.
- Fast learner with good learning attitude.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm