What You Will Do
- Support (financial) analytical projects within the function varying from business case development for regional high-priority projects to business performance reporting and target setting.
- Manage performance reporting with the Visa analytics team (from report design to implementation) ensuring it fulfills the functional cross-market requirements.
- Provide support for (regional) high-priority projects (conception, analysis, stakeholder alignment, presentation).
- Assist in internal Quarterly Business Review (QBR) preparation for the MS&S leadership team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Accountancy, Analytics, Business, Finance or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding financial acumen and strong analytical modeling skills.
- Solution focused - drive and creativity combined with a hands-on mentality to get things done.
- Curiosity about new developments in payments, FinTech and consumer technology in general.
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd July 2018, 6:00 pm