What You Will Do
- In-house research to support media outreach.
- In-house interviews to better understand business priorities.
- Writing for Intranet, social media posts and if appropriate media releases/messages.
- Event logistics support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Business, Mass Communication, Media and Communication, Marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, confidence to ask questions and seek clarifications.
Closing in 8 days
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.