To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
What you will do
- Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll: get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business, You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2019, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:12th October 2018, 6:00 pm