You'll join a robust and customized program of 12 months within Wealth Management Greater China in Hong Kong / Singapore, aimed at bringing you up to speed on financial & banking knowledge and skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark on a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management. Together we strive to explore new and innovative ways of accelerating growth and building lasting relationships with clients.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
Are you determined to excel and develop a career as a dedicated client advisor in Wealth Management? Are you eager to work alongside equally ambitious professionals in a high-performance environment where every individual contribution counts?
We're Looking For Someone Who Can:
- Develop to become a successful client advisor through our robust training program.
- Create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions.
- Proactively widen and deepen client and prospective client relationships.
- Continuously grow and establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Consistently comply with all regulations, policies and standards contributing to an effective risk culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate degree or MBA.
- A few years of relevant professional experience, preferably in finance or banking.
- A proven track record of driving sales.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, strong negotiation skills and a sound understanding of clients' needs.
- A strong risk mindset, almost like it's part of your DNA.
- Experienced, confident relationship builder.
- Expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you).
- Motivated, self-directed and driven.
- Excellent communicator with fluency in English and relevant Asian languages.
- Quick to learn and are flexible to adapt to the ever changing environment.
- Open minded, understanding and respectful of all clients and of various cultures.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm