To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
Do you want to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business? Want to learn how to meet the wealth planning needs of clients?
- Network with clients on topics beyond investing (such as wealth and succession planning, tax optimization, asset protection, life insurance protection solutions, liquidity management, immigration and philanthropic needs).
- Work closely with clients and their advisors to understand clients' personal circumstances and the tax and legal implications that may impact clients' wealth.
- Benefit from a practical learning experience in trust and fiduciary services (including provision of administrative support to in-house trustee, coordinating with internal and external parties on any technical, regulatory or operational matters relating to trusts and preparation of new business trust documentation).
- Develop a better understanding of wealth management and how our various business functions within IPS operate and collaborate.
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Planning (GWP) team as part of Global Wealth Management (GWM) – Investment Platforms and Solutions (IPS). We're a valued partner to GWM (Markets) in providing robust advisory conversations and solutions to meet the multi-jurisdictional and diverse wealth planning needs of our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2020, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Analyze and solve a problem.
- Deliver and complete tasks on time.
- Work in a team.
- Be innovative and proactive.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you find challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm