What You Will Do
- Translations: News clippings, press releases, programming highlights, publicity materials.
- Transcriptions: Transcribe news video clips and interviews, and translate into Chinese or English.
- News Clipping Reports: Collate and distribute Asia Pacific regional Turner news report internally on a weekly basis.
- Image Library: Maintain and update show imagery and materials for promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- Branded premium inventory: Source and coordinate production of branded premiums for kids, news and general entertainment channels. Maintain and update premiums inventory for affiliates and roadshows.
- Research: Find out the latest trends from the news and broadcast industry.
- Handling Requests: PR and event agencies, media and clients from various Asia Pacific markets.
- Affiliate Support: Support provide marketing & PR assets to Turner’s distribution partners throughout the Southeast Asia Pacific region.
- We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern to join our team for a year. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and be able to get a behind-the-scenes look into how the world’s leading international news, kids, and entertainment channels operate.
- Turner internships extend an opportunity to be a part of a large multinational corporation and leading global television provider. Learn the ins and outs of the television industry through a diverse and varying support role with regional exposure working on fun and innovative brands.
- The News, Cartoon Network & General Entertainment internship offers the opportunity to work on exciting genres and brands such as cartoons, anime, Korean entertainment, reality television, news and mass market general entertainment channels.
This role helps college students or new grads experience life at Turner, one of the World’s biggest media company. Turner interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers if we don’t hire them first!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with our full-time employee and our business leaders. And, like all Turner employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Turner offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.