What You Will Do
- Coordinate and support the Innovation programs towards the development of an Innovation Culture across the Asia Pacific and Middle East Zone.
- Assist in coordinating the TOAP Innovation Task Force to support the implementation of the Innovation strategy across the zone.
- Assist in the set up of Startupper Challenge between the countries.
- Administer the Innovation awards (conceptualization, launching, ideas screening and awarding) across the zone.
- Assist the implementation of selected ideas, using project management basics and close monitoring through regular communication and support, to make sure that projects are completed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good level of interpersonal skills and creativity.
- Possess high level of communication, listening skills and international cultural adjustment ability.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Highly assertive and familiar with events planning.
Closing in 18 days
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:2nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.