Management Internship Program
A management internship will provide you with transferable skills that can be applied to any job prospect in the future. Management is now incorporated into every business and with skills in this industry, you will become a valued asset in the job market. Active participation is the most effective way to learn as much as possible about this dynamic industry, as there is only so much you can learn in a classroom. Our internships will enable you to work with leading companies around the world and help you stand out as a driven and ambitious graduate.
Due to our extensive networks in all our program destinations, we are able to place interns in a diverse range of roles including PR & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR & Talent Management, Business Development, Sales, Research & Strategy. We offer roles ranging from events management and financial management to the management of staff, giving our interns the opportunity to specialize in their area of expertise.
Our partners in international business include renowned global conglomerates like Schweppes, Bell Pottinger, Banco Santander, Indura Group, Quintessentially and Grant Thornton.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Jayme Dorsett-Sobel from Johnson and Wales University talks about her events management internship in London: