Engineering Internship Program
Engineering internships tend to be specialized and highly competitive. We are proud to offer engineering internships in a number of leading engineering firms and in engineering departments of blue-chip corporations around the world. You will learn from leading industry professionals in our hands-on internship roles while putting your knowledge gained in the classroom into a real-world context.
Our engineering program in Latin America (the exhilarating Emerging Market of Colombia) offers graduates great opportunities working in a wide range of areas. We are partners with one of the largest oil & power groups in Latin America - Cryogas/Indura Group - where we regularly place engineering students from all over the world. Even better, due to the high level of educated professionals at the firm, there is no Spanish language requirement! Although, of course, if you have basic Spanish + this will only be beneficial.
We also work with a number of first-class engineering firms in Madrid, Spain in civil, chemical, bio and construction sectors. Our partners here include Ferrovial - one of the world´s most successful infrastructure companies.
We offer internships for all types of engineers: Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Environmental, Civil and many more. Engineering is open in Hong Kong, Madrid and Colombia.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Thomas Mcnicol from the University of Melbourne talks about his electronic engineering internship in Colombia: