- Handle daily members' changes and cards issuance to clients and follow up with clients for any outstanding issues
- Handle customers service hotline and other general written enquiries from internal and external customers
- Handle assigned cases of new business and renew policies and ensure policy contracts, invoices and related administrative services are delivered within the service standard, operation procedures and guidelines
- Coordinate with panel to investigate medical card service from members
- Handle other administrative tasks / projects as assigned
- Higher diploma or above
- Hands on PC skills in using MS Word and Excel
- Good typing skills (both English and Chinese)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 12 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Insurance, Operations
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2018, 12:59 pm