Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG Global Markets Trading desk is responsible for KRW product pricing, local treasury activity within SG, and management of SG Seoul trading books.
The Trading desk provides prices support to local and regional Sales on a broad range of underlying such as FX derivatives, interest rate derivatives, Non-Deliverable Forward, etc.
Upon completion of the of the 6 – 12 month traineeship in Hong Kong, the candidate will then possibly be converted to a Junior Trader to work in SG Seoul Branch in Korea.
- Assist traders in their daily tasks
- Implement tactical tools to analyze and monitor the exposures to market risks
- Manage Fixed Income Exotic products
- Assist with client marketing and market making
- Represent the exotic desk to the regulation in Korea
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Financial Engineering or similar
- Strong background in Math – Outstanding quantitative and programming skills will be plus
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business
- Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure
- Eager to learn and hard working
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Fluency in English and Korean is mandatory
This is a fixed term 6 to 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2018, 3:00 pm