Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Legal Department is responsible for reviewing and approving transactions and advise various business lines on legal and regulatory issues.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the contract.
What you will do
- Assist the Lawyers in the Legal team in respect of structured debt issues on all underlyings including equities, commodities, fixed income and credit (for Asia Pacific - Ex Japan) for SG group and client issuers
- Review and draft documentation, and arranging execution of the above transactions and matters
- Assist with related processes and reporting
- Contact relevant internal stakeholders as appropriate
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in law, finance or similar
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics/ computer science component an advantage
- Experience with building macros in Excel an advantage
- Previous experience in financial services sector/ derivatives/ structured products an advantage
- Interest in derivatives/ structured products
- Attention to details and conscientious
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command of both written English and Chinese
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin is an advantage
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2018, 6:00 pm