Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team based in Hong Kong provides world-class financial advisory services to Asian corporates and private equity funds.
Our M&A Group is one of the world's top M&A advisory groups with professionals located in Paris, London, Milan, Frankfurt, Madrid, New York, Hong Kong and all around the globe. The Group has an unsurpassed level of industry, regional and product knowledge, with a special expertise in executing cross-border transactions.
SG brings superior innovation, experience and capabilities to each of its clients by offering them a comprehensive range of financial and advisory services in acquisitions, corporate sales, spin-offs, mergers, tender & exchange offers, privatizations, capital restructurings, take-over defense advisory, fairness opinions.
The candidate will be participating in the origination and execution of M&A transactions as well as transactions led by private equity funds (Leveraged Buyouts, Project Finance deals, Real Estate deals), working with local structured finance teams and M&A sector teams in Europe.
What You will Do
- Provide support in the origination and execution of M&A transactions.
- Build and develop financial models.
- Research information.
- Produce pitch books.
- Participate to client meetings (case by case basis).
- Work closely with global M&A sector teams & structured finance teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business or similar.
- Previous working experiences in Finance preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work fast and under pressure.
- Result-oriented, determined and excellent team player.
- Excellent use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm