- Perform deep analysis and methodological review of products traded in Asia (vanilla & exotics, on all asset class) from a market and counterparty risks angle
- Assist with Credit Risk computation and analysis
- Follow up front office activity and risk consumption / needs on daily basis
- Make sure the market risks are properly framed according to the mandate of activities
- Build a good knowledge positions and analysis tools
- Develop a good expertise of local markets and specificities
- Implement tactical tools to improve and simplify desk monitoring (PnL, stress tests, …)
- Provide support to the team on ad hoc projects and studies
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Quantitative background
- Knowledge of financial products and mathematical finance
- Good command of Excel
- Good knowledge in programming
- Rigor, intellectual curiosity and adaptability
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Working in the risk team of Societe Generale in Hong Kong, you will expand your expertise of pricing models and on risk management.
You will build a deep knowledge of derivatives products traded by one of the leader in global equity derivatives. You will discover a stimulating, creative and challenging work environment in an international context and in an international Investment Bank.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm