What You Will Do
- Gather client information through public sources and assist in analyzing clients’ potential demands.
- Assist in client on-boarding (KYC) and documentation preparation.
- Assist sales in transaction settlement and operations.
- Prepare credit proposals for IFD related transactions.
- Prepare market updates and marketing materials.
- Produce pitch books of various products, ranging from vanilla derivatives to exotic structured products.
- Facilitate the teams’ communication with product partners (trade finance, DCM etc.), coverage partners and back office enablement staffs.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Successful candidate will be required to pass HKSI paper 1 within the first 6 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or similar.
- High literacy in Microsoft Office suite, VBA knowledge preferred.
- Basic knowledge in derivatives/ structured products, prior internship with sales and trading related functions within international banks preferred.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm