What You Will Do
- Ensure the operational support and control of Financing and Advisory activities.
- Help on monthly P&L report and management dashboards for the different business lines.
- Review the proper booking and classification of expenses and comment on the evolution of operating expenses.
- Conduct detailed ad-hoc studies on specific areas of business (E.g. Cost savings, Fee booking, reconciliation accounting vs. back-office).
- Cooperate with different stakeholders: DFIN / GLFI / CORI management, Business lines, Operations and other Finance teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or similar.
- Strong analytical and technical skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent French is an advantage.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.