- Perform regulatory reporting production tasks in compliance with regulator’s requirements
- Monitor Asia Pacific regulatory reporting quality
- Produce Management dashboard
- Identify pro-actively the process improvement possibilities and propose recommendation for streamlining
- Review and propose remediation plan to address regulatory incidents or issues
- Prepare business requirement for automation / IT enhancement
- Coordinate the implementation of new regulations, ad hoc regulatory requests and new projects
- Keep up to date with regulatory evolution and reforms and continue to develop expertise of regulatory production value chain
- Liaise with various stakeholders such as Compliance, Front Office, IT to comply regulatory reporting requirements
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business or similar
- Strong MS Excel Macro development (VBA) skill
- Preferred with relevant Banking working experience
- Courage to express one's convictions and making decisions
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal
- Flexible and proactive to adapt to a changing environment
- Willing to work under pressure for regulatory compliance
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure accuracy and timeliness in meeting regulatory deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Working as part of the Operations Regulatory Reporting Production Team in SG Hong Kong you will be responsible for tasks related to the regulatory reporting production for Asia Pacific regions. The team will be in charge of the production, investigation, and remediation as well as implementation of new regulatory requirements.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 3:59 pm