- Develop or enhance applications for Equity Prime Brokerage
- Support Equity derivatives users on their daily requests and ensure on-duty jobs whenever requested
- Communicate and report to IT peers and FO and MO teams
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Key skills areas and knowledge required
- Backend : Core Java development knowledge : (Java 8+, SpringBoot, Kotlin)
- Cloud native app building, continuous delivery tools and concepts (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Understanding of Clean Code principles, Domain driven design and Test driven design
- Knowledge of Python and VBA is a plus
- Some knowledge of Equity derivatives products (Equity finance, Delta1 and Prime Brokerage preferred) is a plus
- Technical background in Linux is preferable
- Knowledge of Docker and public cloud is a plus
- Fresh graduate who holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines or less than 12 months of work experience in the financial industry
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Strong team player.
- Enjoys delivering solutions to the business
- Open-minded and curious to help rationalize and maintain the existing systems
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Good communication to interact with other peers in HK and abroad
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
As part of the Front Office IT department the Equity derivatives developer team oversees development and support of tools used by Equity Prime Brokerage, Delta 1 and Security finance traders, sales, and operations.
The team is composed of 10 developers and application support analysts in Hong Kong.
All the developers are based in the dealing room and interact daily with the Front and Middle Offices.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:00 pm