The Associate Program is a 3-6 month paid internship that gives entry-level candidates the opportunity to discover what working at a fast growing agency is all about. You will be assigned to a project team and get real experience, attend internal and external meetings, and gain experience creating project deliverables. We want you to succeed. This is a 3-6 month position with the option to continue or apply for full-time roles that open up.
What You Will Do
As a Social Media Associate you will be working closely with our team of Social Media Specialists, as well as the overall Social Media team to develop and implement social media strategies, help clients meet their digital goals and collaborate with different team members to think outside the box and provide the best work we can offer.
The Social Media Associate position is great role for someone who wants to grow their knowledge around the ever-changing world of social media and help drive social media campaigns.
- Manage and oversee social media content on different platforms.
- Develop, implement and manage social media campaigns.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns through analytics and metrics reports.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, TweetDeck and GAIN.
- Grow social media communities through Find + Follow campaigns.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing to online audiences.
- Support the implementation of social media strategies to increase web traffic, call to actions, awareness campaigns, relationship building and more.
- Participate in live-engagement events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entry-level candidate.
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist, social media intern or similar digital communications role is a plus.
- Experience in using social media for brand awareness and growth for an organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Have an interest in learning about the importance of social media in consumer awareness and in advocacy campaigns.
- Understanding of social media analytics/measurements.
- Are a self-starter.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and web traffic metrics is a plus.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.