The vacation scheme will enable you to gain first-hand experience of a busy, dynamic international law firm and gain exposure in everything from our service areas to the kind of deals and transactions we work on.
Our scheme is valued highly. It is designed to enable you to really feel a part of our firm and get a genuine insight into what it is like to work with us.
What You Will Do
- During the 4-week vacation scheme, you will be assigned to 2 practice groups. Each rotation lasts 2 weeks. You will work alongside a partner or associate, who will supervise, direct, encourage and coach you.
- To help you settle into the firm as quickly as possible, we will match you with a current trainee or entry level associate. You buddy will involve you in a range of interesting and challenging work and every aspect of working life. Your work will involve research, drafting documents and letters, minute taking and arranging meetings – and you will also work directly with our clients.
- To demonstrate your excellent presentation skills, you will be assigned to a task to deliver a presentation to our partners and associate at the end of your stay. You may select a legal-related topic in which you are most interested.
- As well as an initial welcome lunch with your buddies, we also arrange a ‘partner’ lunch for you, where you can chat with and get to know our partners, on a one to one basis. We actively encourage you to get involved in our numerous social events as we feel this is an important way for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interns with outstanding performance will be considered for a training contract in 2022.
- Outgoing Personality.
- Drive & Determination.
- Good Commercial Awareness.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm