Responsible for Sourcing and develop suppliers for SEDS locations. Implementing the suppliers pre-assessment, suppliers audit, suppliers evaluation, Supplier contract negotiation and suppliers management, claim management activities. Ensure an optimized supplier base with valuable performance (cost performance, delivery performance etc).
- Sourcing and develop new supplying resource, within the responsible commodities
- Suppliers Contract negotiation, Continuous cost reduction, Source model optimization
- Implement Supplier selection and supplier qualification
- Suppliers overall performance management and performance improvement
- Build up the SEDS material strategy within the responsible commodities
- Other tasks assigned from supervisor
- Procurement budget and forecast CNI related of responsible commodity
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tech know-how of certain commodities, such as Mechanical manufactured products, electronics commodities, market knowledge of electrical commodities;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Decision making and target orientation;
- Multinational working environment sourcing experiences.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.