Seagate is an innovative company that delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Equipment Development Engineering (EDE) team provides total engineering solutions and support to Operation and R&D division in the organization through prototyping, equipment efficiency optimization and mass production activities.
Our team develop the automation machine for the HDD assembly process.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability.
Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads.
What You Will Do
- Develop software features for new equipment, New Process capabilities and /or Equipment Performance Improvements.
- Develop software for equipment enterprise management for overall status control and data analytics.
- Involved in Equipment Development for Substrate, Media Test and Media Servo Write Automation line with Scara robot and linear actuator automation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Software development.
- Working with people from around the world, flexibility with meeting times and deadlines.
- Enjoys working on projects with a team and taking on more independent/personal responsibilities for the project.
- Takes initiative to seek new ways to get involved in more projects.
- Hardworking and able to meet deadlines for project milestones.
- Able to communicate in a clear, precise and actionable manner with stakeholders.
- Technical skills and soft skills - VB6 ,C# ,C, Adept V+, BnR/Beckhoff controller PLC Structured Text, ABB Rapid language, SQL database query language, JSON , XML data exchange format, WinForms, WPF XAML GUI programming, Python, Panda.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm