Seagate is an innovative company that delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Equipment Development Engineering (EDE) team provides total engineering solution and support to Operation and R&D division in the organization through prototyping, equipment efficiency optimization and mass production activities.
Our team develop an automation machine for the HDD assembly process.
Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads.
What You Will Do
- Involved in development job scope, such as feasibility study, prototyping & testing, Design of Experiment (DOE).
- Work closely with the team on automation design and drafting.
- Work with our engineers to develop or innovate new assembly process or machine performance enhancement.
- Improve the design by conducting prototyping and testing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Solid-work 3D CAD system.
- Statistical analysis.
- Clear communication skills (written, verbal, and visual).
- Automation design.
- Comfortable working with people from around the world, flexibility with meeting times and deadlines.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision or check-ins.
- Enjoys working on projects with a team and taking on more independent/personal responsibilities for the project.
- Takes initiative to seek new ways to get involved in more projects.
- Hardworking and able to meet deadlines for project milestones.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm