Seagate Research Group is seeking Interns in the exciting area of data security. This is a research-oriented position for tertiary students pursuing post-graduate studies in the area of Computer Science, Information Systems and Analytics.
Data Security Intern position offers a variety of opportunities to prototype, measure and benchmark new ideas and concepts with cryptographic algorithms for data storage and analytics domain.
We provide Data Security R&D activities for Seagate’s advanced digital storage solutions that will meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through our technology research and development, our innovation helps to safeguard and maximize the potential of digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Post-graduate students preferred.
- Major in Information Systems & Analytics, Computer Science.
- Good programming knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm