The Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group at Seagate is looking for an intern for a high profile initiative helping our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry leading storage solutions.
Candidates should be passionate about computer programming and data analytics.
This position will be located in our Seagate Singapore Designer Center at One North, Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Develop state of the art analytics and data science solutions to solve/optimize technical problems in operations and engineering areas. Special focus on image analytics and deep learning.
- Utilize big data analytics tools and apply analytical techniques for data retrieval, preparation and discovery.
- Implement data science algorithm and utilize big data advanced analytics platform to create applications for stakeholders.
- Create visualization output to illustrate prediction result.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical engineering, Data Science or other related area.
- Programming experience in Python, Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch, computer vision libraries (OpenCV), Flask and/or Django.
- Experience in GIT, Docker container, Kubernetes, AWS, microservices.
- Experience in DevOps and full stack development.
- Deep understanding and experienced in modern machine learning/deep learning techniques.
- Experience in data mining, data preparation and other analytics techniques.
- Experience in big data analytics application.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and proactive.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm