With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia. Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations.
You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in.
We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
What You Will Do
We are looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Global Technology division in Singapore. During this summer internship, you will work on projects which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most.
The Teams That You May Be Placed In Include:
- Investment, Operations and Data Technology manages the investment platforms and operational data. Product, Distribution and Digital works with web, CRM, marketing and distribution systems and corporate platforms.
- Application Support supports all applications across our business, while another manages ITIL service delivery, incidents and problems.
- Infrastructure builds and manages the backbone of technology using the latest in cloud, virtualisation and automation technologies.
- Enterprise Architecture designs and plans the architectural landscape within the organization.
- Digital Marketing provides you with the opportunity to work with internal clients and external vendors to strengthen our brand and digital presence.
You can look forward to thriving in our fast-paced and motivated Agile teams, and to take the initiative in the team(s) you are attached to. This is an excellent opportunity to learn diverse knowledge from more experienced peers and to build relationships across the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record, predicted to achieve an honours degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Fundamental understanding and interest in technology.
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective.
- Flexible, inquisitive and open minded to rotate across different teams.
- Happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects.
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm