Schneider Electric HK
What You Will Do
- Create engaging social media content.
- Monitor posts on social networks for brand compliance.
- Work with our global social media team to create and implement campaigns.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for events, posts, and holidays.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify gaps and new ideas.
- Data cleanup and management.
- Social media optimization.
Data Quality & Maintenance
- Support in data quality across all systems and tools for proper reporting and training.
- Preform daily/weekly checks of all data for quality and consistency and brand compliance.
- Help maintain proper tagging and coding within different platforms.
- Ensure a standard data taxonomy that is aligned across Global Marketing tools to allow for ease in reporting and future integration (naming conventions, reporting, etc.).
- Work cross functionally to align data and tools with other teams, ex: Brand, Studios, etc.
- Build standardized reporting templates to measure key social KPIs across businesses, countries and campaigns. Identify trends and opportunities.
- Detailed data investigation and analysis of known data quality issues.
- Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact for data-related queries.
Map out Operating Processes Across Multiple Functions
- Update and maintain our GM documentation including but not limited to Social Media Playbooks, Governance documentation and Social Media Policy.
- Ensure any policy documentation is updated within the Schneider Electric policy library.
- Distribute and communicate any updates to this documentation to all stakeholders.
- Refine our operational processes to be as efficient and effective as possible.
- Identify & merge rogue social media accounts.
Operational Excellence in our Tool Set
- Ensure our tool set is operating at peak efficiency – look for opportunities to integrate with other tools, make agile changes that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Comprehensive understanding of all modules, tools and social media platforms being used, as well as stay on top of trends in the industry.
- Standardized global reporting for all users to access: adoption, usage & performance to set comparative benchmarks and identify trends.
Scope & Reporting Organization
- Global scope.
- Global Marketing.
- Reporting to Regional Hub Leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in digital media, marketing, social media.
- Current student working towards Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or Marketing.
- Deep knowledge of social Media platforms and social media tools for publishing, engagement and listening (knowledge of Sprinklr a plus).
- Desired knowledge of SEO practices, Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics etc.
- Understanding of organic and paid social activities.
- Project management experience will be a plus.
- Ability to apply and execute strategy at operational level.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Highly collaborative and engaged person.
- Very reactive to short-term requirements.
- Customer oriented and focus on results.
- Innovative, creative, and willing to learn more.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to convince and educate.
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th July 2018, 6:00 pm