Purpose and Objective
SAP Digital Business Service Team protects customer's investment and enables continuous improvement. We help, customers to manage the technical quality of their solution landscapes and adapt their existing SAP solutions to the ever-changing market conditions and business requirements. Our team is currently looking for an Associate Support Engineer that will help local and international key accounts through the whole lifecycle of projects by delivering onsite and/or remote services, e.g., business analysis, risk assessments, technical and functional business process improvement, and system operations.
Expectations and Tasks
- Support local and international key accounts through whole lifecycle of projects by delivering onsite and/or remote services, e.g., business analysis, risk assessments, technical and functional business process improvement, and system operations.
- Ability to write technical design specifications based on functional design specification according to customer requirements; Testing and debugging of applications based on test cases; Manage critical customer situations.
- Participate in onsite and remote service delivery for customers in Asia Pacific, Europe, U.S. and Latin America.
- Optimize SAP solutions through continuous improvements over a product’s lifecycle.
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to SAP employees and customers.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree or above in major of Computer science, Software engineering, and IT related.
- 2019 fresh graduate or 0-2 year working experience in ERP related jobs.
- Be able to communicate in English or Japanese or Korean.
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skills and effective problem solving skills.
- Strong and convincing personality for interaction with customers.
- A real team player with initiative and 'can do' attitude who learns and adapts quickly in an international environment.
- Being able to work under pressure, in critical situations and under tight deadlines.
- Enjoying working in a diverse cultural environment; open minded and culturally sensitive.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2018, 3:59 pm