We’re looking for employees who are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact! Our salespeople do this by educating and connecting with our adult tobacco consumers in a "1 to 1" manner with the purpose of gaining trial and conversion to RJRT/ASC/RJRV brands.
We want to establish relationships with our Retail Partners that provide them with valuable insights about the tobacco category, consumer profiles/trends and consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and our attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their Total Tobacco Category. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a high performance environment and have the talent to deliver these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
What You Will Do
Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
- Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
- Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Actively engage and educate Adult Tobacco Users
- A willingness to relocate. The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. You will need to be open to relocation outside of your current location in order to be considered for this position
- A valid driver’s license
- Passion for tobacco
- Personal motivation for success
- An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
- Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.