Here at Prudential, we understand that success comes from visionaries like you. Your passion and diversity keep us at the forefront of innovation, which is why we are committed to helping you shape your future. We offer a range of career opportunities that span a dozen countries, each providing international perspectives and local reach. Across the broad scope of our operations, Prudential stands united in our dedication to providing protection – for our customers, our communities and our world.
PHKL Investments team is responsible for the investment strategy of assets backing the insurance policies written by Prudential. This includes strategic asset allocation review, fund performance evaluation and investment risk management. The role is to provide analytical support to the Investments team and will gain exposure to all investment-related aspects.
What You Will Do
- Support the production of regular investment reports.
- Build models for risk and return analysis.
- Participate in derivative and investment strategy review.
- Assist the process of setting up new relationships with external counterparties.
- Contribute to the development of investment views.
- Prepare investment material for discussion or meeting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Actuarial Studies/Economics/Mathematics (or similar subjects) in University.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skill such as Macro modelling is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Economics, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm