The three-year Management Trainee Program breaks down complex information into manageable elements. During the program, you will be required to work closely in a few departments, functions, and business units. Working on a role rotation basis, you will perform delegated duties and gain various learning and development opportunities to boost your competence.
You will follow a strict training schedule in which you will receive comprehensive classroom training, experienced management mentorship, and exposure to China and overseas business.
Upon successful completion, graduates will be transferred to fitting positions.
What You Will Do
- Work with different departments to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Identify trends and suggest proactive and remedial solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues.
- Conduct various reports to get meaningful insights.
- Assist in organizing events and activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder or Fresh graduates in any discipline.
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Can-do attitude, Mature, Self-motivated and Energetic.
- Quick learners who like challenges and are able to perform under pressure.
- Good team players with flexibility, interpersonal skills, and passion to win together.
- Well planners with comprehensive analytical skills, excellent communication, and result oriented.
- Non-local fresh graduates who qualify for IANG are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm