- Opportunity to build professional networks
- Hone and improve your communication and presentation skills
- Be part of a passionate team
- First-hand experience of global BT technology
- Insights into key performance indicators of BT/PD project management
- Structured methods to analyse and be part of tactical meetings
- Bring in your creativity and ideas
- R&D global trainee program with a duration of 18 months of the following content:
- Backend Technology Fundamentals, eg. LED assembly process, LED assembly material, steering technology, BT/PD strategies and PD project management;
- Backend Operations: 6 months responsible for dedicated devices / components as BT/PD project manager.
- 6 months onsite training at Osram BT Germany & Malaysia: act as BT/PD project owner for dedicated project.
- Project member of strategic BT/PD projects, handle own optimization projects as project manager
- Based on deep trainee insights, transition to PD team as project manager & driver of new product development and project management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master Degree or Ph.D students who will graduate by June 2018
- Major in electronic, material, Chemistry, Physics, etc
- Proficiency in fluent English (CET 6 and above), oversea study is preferred
- Excellent communication skill and strong PC skills in Windows applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hardworking, thoughtful and quick learner
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Closing in 6 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm