NetSuite a subsidiary of Oracle is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.
Our Graduate Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares recent graduates for an exciting and rewarding career in technology sales. The 18-24 month program focuses on building product knowledge and developing core sales skills through structured training and development.
This is an entry-level position suitable for recent graduates looking to explore an opportunity in technology sales. Whilst no previous experience is required, we are looking for team members who are highly motivated by technology sales, enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced industry and are willing to go above and beyond in this goal oriented position.
- Competitive salary and Oracle NetSuite benefits included.
- Supportive team environment with excellent training upon commencement.
- Great graduate opportunity as no previous experience is required.
- Full time permanent positions to start in 2019.
What You Will Do
- Ability to work towards achieving and exceeding call and sales targets (KPIs).
- Cold calling prospects to qualify and produce quality leads for our Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes & determining requirements.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solutions.
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization.
If successful in the BDR role, it is expected that you will be promoted into the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2018 or completing all course requirements by Dec 2018 (student across all disciplines are welcome to apply).
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Work and/or internship experience within a customer service/sales/technology environment is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Strong motivation to work in a competitive sales environment within the technology industry.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm