What you will do
The purpose of our Operations Trainee program is to attract young and service minded Fresh Graduates as potential talents for Ocean Park. This is an outstanding employment opportunity for young graduates to join an iconic attraction of Hong Kong and to work amongst the best professionals in the theme park industry. It aims to engage the fresh graduates from hospitality and related discipline who are passionate in developing career in the attractions industry.
During the 12-month period of this program, the selected trainees will be a series of structured training as well as intensive coaching to equip you to work efficiently in theme park and resort environment. The program, lasting from 12 months, each trainee will attach to three to four sections in learning and experience the Park knowledge, service delivery and people management skills. Regular review sessions are also organized and mentors assigned to provide insights on their journey through the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- DSE graduates with at least 6 months full-time work experience; Or, New graduates from university degree holders
- Passionate in working in dynamic attraction industry
- Strong enthusiasm to develop a long term career in Ocean Park
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills, good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.