About this role
NVIDIA is searching for an extraordinary Solution Architect with HPC/Cloud/AI focus. Your primary responsibilities include customer technical engagement and partners for NVIDIA products and systems deployed in cloud datacenters. You will be working cross functionally with our organizations as well as ensuring a positive experience for external customers.
You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, and have experience working with Linux-based cloud systems. You will use your technical skills to provide design-in and post-sales support for our GPU Datacenter products in customer systems. You should have excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Assist field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU
- Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support
- Scientific and engineering applications
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning or Data Science among the NVIDIA technical community
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science, MS or PhD desirable
- 3+ years of Deep Learning experience
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and application
- Customer facing skill-set and background
- C programming experience
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Experience with OpenMP, MPI and other parallel programming languages
- Experience with Caffe, Theano, ConvNet or other Deep Learning Framework
- Experience working with supercomputing and technical computing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple accounts during implementation of new technology and products into very complex projects
- Job Type:Entry level jobs
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Position Type:Full time
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:7th December 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.