As an Intern you will be responsible for managing the operational tasks of existing business. Daily activities will revolve around assisting the sales and operations team on tracking shipments, retrieving POD’s and other necessary paperwork, driver dispatch information and collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
What You Will Do
- Tracking shipments.
- Updating customers on shipments in process.
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency.
- Answering the phones and assisting customers and carriers.
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships.
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Team player with a competitive attitude.
- Multitasking and prioritizing abilities.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.