Annual budget exercise, quarterly business reviews (preparation and analysis of performance indicators forecasts), follow up of new transactions & deal pipeline, monitoring of Strategic Sectors & Distribution KPIs (NBI, RWA, EVA, etc.).
What You Will Do
- Transversal analysis of portfolio performance, customer view, etc.
- Strategic studies on new markets & products (e.g. new business in Australia).
- Various reports/presentations for Asia Pacific Executive Committee.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Engineering.
- Familiarity with/interest for project or corporate finance.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - VBA is a big plus(modelling/automation of tasks is part of the job).
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm