Nasdaq’s Internship Program provides successful candidates with a unique opportunity to experience a challenging and immersive 10-week internship.
Participants will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit – whether that be working on Nasdaq’s Corporate strategy and innovation, writing code with Lead Software Engineers on our market leading technology platforms, or working in Data Product Management where you could lead the development and documentation of analytics to better inform Asset Managers about their fund strategies.
Our team is responsible for marketing and communications for data and index products to achieve the goals of:
- Raising the brand franchise in Asia.
- Generating leads hence to support sales target.
What You Will Do
- As Marketing Intern, you will support a key priority in 2020, which is content population of WeChat through collection of assets from various sources; copy writing/translation; design/layout for the content; business/compliance clearance; vendor management; and results tracking.
- Other ongoing assignments includes product marketing (digital/social) and event management for data/index platforms, and routines including raising purchase orders, tracking budget spend, and creation of HTML invites, among others.
Required Skills and Abilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has proficiency in the following languages - Cantonese, Mandarin, and English (spoken); Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English (written).
- Is tech savvy - to support digital/social events, the individual has to have basic knowledge of Eloqua, Sprinklr, and the like.
- Is detail-oriented - proofreading of marketing materials (in Chinese/English), managing event in multiple cities with different requirements at the same time, working on WeChat project with various parties, follow through payment system.
- Is agile, flexible, and with a 'can-do' attitude - able to navigate a matrix organization in order to get things done (apart from attending calls at New York time which will be very early/late in the Asia timezone).
Nasdaq's 2020 Internship Program will run for 10 weeks, from June 1 to August 7.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm