Cost planning and estimation, Evaluation of changes, Preparation of tender documentation.
What You Will Do
- Interim and final assessment of payment for the contractor’s work.
- Financial monitoring and associated reporting.
- Attending meetings with clients and other consultants.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world.
- To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
- You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
- You must also have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Closing in 5 hours
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm