The Summer Program is a 10-week program designed as an opportunity to learn more about the important role that Fixed Income plays within Morgan Stanley. This structured program includes rotations on desks across the business and is designed to give you insight into this division and an opportunity to develop and master the analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills needed to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
What you will do
This intensive 10-week program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses and division specific training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced colleagues through a series of networking, social, charity and mentoring events.
- Sales: Work alongside experienced employees to learn how we build our client base and establish and maintain longterm client relationships. Assist with developing and presenting investment ideas and the fundaments of selling and cross-selling the Firm’s products.
- Trading: Execute trading ideas and analysis, and support all aspects of the market-making trade execution process, from providing research analytics on trades to relative value analysis.
- Research/Strategy: analyze market fundamentals and liaise with researchers to develop investment recommendations for internal and external clients.
- Structuring: Design both investment and risk management products across all asset classes.
- Analytics: Provide quantitative and qualitative metrics and analytics around client revenue and profitability to drive internal business and client strategy; work with clients to efficiently manage their commission dollars by creating increased transparency around the services that clients value.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of study with a strong interest in the financial markets.
- Financial, economics, business related studies preferred.
- A genuine interest and understanding of the Asian financial markets.
- Fluency in English required.
- Candidates should be analytical, insightful, quick learners, team players, multi-taskers, with a positive attitude.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th October 2018, 6:00 pm