Summer Internship Program
Our 8-week Summer Internship Program provides you with a valuable opportunity to work in a fast-growing financial institution in one of the following areas: Sales & Trading, Investment Banking and Back Office Functions.
During the program, you will receive excellent learning opportunities through dedicated support from managers and on-the-job training. You will be immersed in our initial training program, which includes a range of technical skills and business knowledge trainings. Through social and professional networking events, you will meet senior managers, colleagues and peers across the bank at all levels, which will add new insights and fresh perspectives to your understanding of what we do, and equip you to thrive at Mizuho Securities Asia.
For this program, we are looking for penultimate year students to join us. Our ideal candidate should possess the below qualities and skills:
- Business or numerical-related major (Global Business, Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Management Information Systems or other science subjects with a quant focus)
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (IELTS score of 7.0 or above)
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in numerical computation
- A demonstrable interest in working in banking & financial services