We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard Advisors is helping shape the future of Services by leveraging data from billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage & grow their businesses effectively leveraging analytics & Insights, Consulting, Loyalty and Managed services.
The Product Development team is charged to develop future products and solutions focused on Insights, Loyalty & Managed services by enabling project management excellence framework delivering great business value and user experience leveraging cutting edge technology.
As an Associate Analyst – Product Manager, you will manage the development of one or several analytic products serving a wide breadth of industries, by partnering with engineers and consultants to develop innovative analytic solutions to complex business problems. Our Product Managers are involved and engaged in the entire feature life cycle. This includes working with UX Designers to create mockups, collaborating with engineers on feature release, and partnering with sales and marketing to communicate the value of our products to potential clients.
Join a fast-growing team.
What You Will Do
- Drive the evolution of Data & Services products/platform with an impact on all aspects of product development, from defining strategy to product design and cultivating usage.
- Lead the discovery phase of new features. What business problems are users trying to tackle? How are they doing that today, both in our software and externally? What are their biggest pain points with that process, and how can we design a product which best helps them?
- Partner with roles across the organization including consultants, engineering, and sales to determine the highest priority problems to solve.
- Evaluate trade-offs between many possible solutions to a problem, taking into account usability, technical feasibility, client timelines, and differing stakeholder opinions to make a decision.
- Break large features into smaller, releasable milestones to collect data and feedback from users as early as possible.
- Evangelize releases to users, incorporating feedback, and tracking usage to inform future development.
- Work with small, cross-functional engineering teams to define vision, establish team culture and processes, and create functional requirements and designs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Superior academic record at a leading national university.
- Prior experience in tech/data product development is preferred.
- Curiosity, creativity, and excitement for technology and innovation.
- Demonstrated quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Motivation, flexibility, self-direction, and desire to thrive on small project teams.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Coding experience, while an asset, is in no way required for our day to day work.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm