Manulife Wealth & Asset Management is the institutional asset management arm of Manulife Financial Corporation. Manulife Asset Management manages balance sheet money for Manulife's insurance business, institutional assets on behalf of pension plans, endowment funds, and financial services companies. We also manage retail funds through Manulife Financial and John Hancock distribution networks as well as for other financial institutions with more than 300 investment professionals worldwide.
Wealth & Asset Management Global Rotation Program offers a comprehensive 24-month rotation for recent university business graduates with intensive on-the-job training and personal development. This program provides diverse experience and generates career opportunities.
What you will do
Through a variety of assigned six-month rotations, candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in five functional areas in Hong Kong and exposure in other overseas offices on a short-term assignment:
- Equity Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Institutional Sales
- Performance & Analysis
- Business & Product Development
Working with a variety of Assignment Managers, these rotations are intended to maximize the opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and gain an appreciation of the diversity of the asset origination and asset management businesses within the context of a large global financial services firm. Successful applicants will be mentored by executives during the 24-month program.
Note – Financial assistance will be provided to cover the costs associated with completing the CFA designation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subjects
- GPA 3.5 or above
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, financial or investment, strong analytical techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of financial products and services
- Ability to be flexible, creative and show initiative while working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Solid computer experience using Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, with a strong aptitude for learning new software packages
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result oriented
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th September 2019, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.