Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Our Actuarial Development Committee offers challenges to expedite your growth in our Internship Program. This program provides you with diverse work experience to work alongside some of the top people in our company.
Apart from work, we encourage prospective fellows to undergo continuous professional development. We are currently accepting applications for a 6.5 month internship to take place in 2020.
What You Will Do
Participate in different actuarial projects in the areas of product development, financial reporting or risk management.
Projects may include:
- Assist in conducting earning analysis, experience studies, MIS and a multitude of new and ongoing studies.
- Analyze financial statements and link financial indicators to business issues.
- Handle special quotation and handle ad hoc enquiries from other departments.
- Maintain business projection models and various PC-based valuation systems.
- Support new product launch with participation in model update and UAT.
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm