Do you want to experience what is like to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
An exciting internship role exists for a motivated, high performing student to join the Real Estate team of the Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- You will sit side-by-side with business leaders, learn on the job, and make a difference by working on critical projects. You will have the opportunity to be engaged in various facets of a private equity fund, including the review and execution of investment opportunities, financial analysis and modelling, and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the acquisition activities of the business, assisting with operational and portfolio management work. In addition, you will be participating in private capital fundraising activities for the Infrastructure and Real Assets, Real Estate funds and/or on behalf of our platform partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At Macquarie, we look for innovative, driven and talented students who share our drive for excellence.
- You will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Previous internship experience in top-tier corporate finance/M&A, management consulting and asset management firms would be strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is also required.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm