What You Will Do
- Assist the Vice President of the Americas in all project matters.
- Support the Project Manager/ Assistant to the VP in planning and scheduling project tasks
- Assist Business coordination.
- Prepare presentations and status reports on ongoing projects.
- Assist in logistical and contextual preparation of special events (e.g. in-house workshops, management meetings, etc).
- Exercise discretion with all tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At the date of the internship you have completed the 2nd semester in business administration, strategy with strong academic performance.
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year).
- Previous experience in project management is desirable.
- High degree of independency, proactiveness and reliability in completion of assigned tasks.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, creative and administrative skills.
- Fluency in English & German.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm