What You Will Do
- Active involvement in marketing activities, advertising, sponsored events, and social media for all LHG brands (Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian).
- Coordinate and manage the dispatch for our regular e-newsletters to LHG subscribers.
- Develop and maintain e-newsletter content calendar and benchmarking metrics.
- Coordinate and on-site assistance for sponsorship events.
- Exposure to the Americas adaptation of the global advertising strategy.
- Assisting with integrated advertising planning, media selection process for online display, social media, and offline channels.
- Project research tasks for any marketing activities requiring assistance.
- Compiling executive summaries and completing analysis of all marketing activities.
- Competitive tracking for brands identified by management.
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as creating presentations, meeting minutes and setup.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in business administration/marketing with strong academic performance.
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year).
- Previous practical experience in advertising and/or marketing (qualified internship or apprenticeship).
- Knowledge of the advertising industry and all channels including Digital, Social Media, and Events.
- Fluency in English is required, other foreign language skills are beneficial - international experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills.
- Team-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated, energetic personality and very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm