What You Will Do
- Active involvement in relevant sales activities for partner corporations, organizations and travel management companies.
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of marketing of all B2B marketing/promotional activities in the Northeast U.S.
- Promotion of the Lufthansa Group Airlines network, products and offers.
- Assisting with special partner events.
- Work with sales data to generate reports for managers and field sales colleagues.
- Administration of customer data in CRM tool
- Work with and help improve reporting tools and processes.
- Exposure to the U.S. adaptation of the Lufthansa Group Airlines sales strategy.
- Ad hoc project support duties such as presentations and office administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in business administration/marketing/aviation with strong academic performance.
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year).
- Previous practical experience in aviation or sales (qualified internship or apprenticeship).
- Experience with promoting a high value brand.
- Fluency in English, other foreign language is of advantage - international experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills.
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality - very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Aviation, Business and Commerce, Marketing...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm